Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Woefully Behind... Photo Journal {March 31st-April 19th}

Well... As mentioned earlier, consistency is not my strong point.

We had a rash of illnesses, craziness, and (admittedly) laziness.

My babies have been growing in cuteness and I've been loving documenting, but I haven't been as consistent as I should have been. So, here are some snippets from the past month.
Our home in spring.

My little chickie-love. There's something wonderful about
babies this tiny... It's like playing dress-up every time they get
ready.

My happy girlie. She's learning slowly, but surely, that she can be content,
even when she doesn't have the complete attention of everyone around her.

Grant has recently found it amusing to eat like a puppy dog. This child is
fearless when it comes to animals... Maybe he's channeling his inner puppy?

Grant has a special bag of toys that we call his "bed bag."
These are toys that are played with on the bed while Bets
is being fed. The cocoa container full of q-tips is the current fave.

Everything is a hat!

Silly faces! Bets and Grant had their first shared bath!

Bubbles and baby. He thought he was in bath heaven.

Scott added on to our patio! We found slate scraps, salvaged bricks, and a couple $.99
pavers to add a couple feet. Grant, Bets and I watched and did laundry.

Holding hands. 

They are each other's favorite toys. :)

A torrential rain storm allowed us to see if Grant loves mud as much as other boys.

The consensus was that he does...

Bets is a terrifying sleeper: deathly pale skin, eyes half open, mouth agape.
I think that she's dead at least three times a day.

Playing in the babies' room with our chalk table.

My artist!

Although he looks intent, his real fascination was with
eating chalk.

Trying to color with soggy chalk is surprisingly difficult...

Pretty girlie.

She likes cuddles in bed with Grant and Mama... The more people looking,
(and in Grant's case) squashing, and pulling on her--the better. :)

It's not too often I get a smiling picture that isn't blurry. My little whirling dervish.

Ah! Kissing monster!


Last year, we thought that these bushes were weeds,
and that nothing grew in that front bed.

Turns out, the previous owners just planted spring flowers.
They were all dead by early May when we looked at the house.

Off to help Daddy set up a fence. He was so eager to help!

Phew! Got several pictures posted... now all that's left is to document Easter. Maybe I'll have those up by the Fourth of July?

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Your house is soooo cool! Bets look like a mini you by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I think all these pics at once is rather nice! Love the chalk table! The smiles and eyes of your children are a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the window into your lives. I used to sleep just like Bets. Hugs and kisses galore and more!

    Momma

    ReplyDelete