Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 Reader Survey... yeah, it's about time I let you say something...

So, I've been trying to figure out what direction this blog needs to take. I want to make sure I'm writing what you want to read. So... I created my 2015 Just Another Wife & Mother Reader Survey.

Take 00:44.75 seconds. Yes. Seconds. And tell me what you want. I want to hear from you. This survey is completely anonymous, so if you absolutely hate something, now is the time to vent. (Or if there's something that you desperately want to see more of, speak now!)

Here it is (just in case you missed the link above): 2015 Just Another Wife & Mother Reader Survey

Thank you!

Also, I get to make a turkey again this November... anyone want to come over and make the pumpkin pie? I can't make pumpkin pie...

1 comment:

  1. i would make pumpkin pie! mine is fabulous! (Paula Deen recipe)

    ReplyDelete