Monday, March 24, 2014

Photo Journal {March 17th-23rd, 2014}

So...


This week was almost a total bust.

I snapped a couple of iPhone photos and logged some videos for the grandmas, but no actual photography or documentation was completed.

I'm blaming wee Bettina for this.

Side note: per multiple questions, my daughter's "real" name is Elizabeth, but we call her "Bets," or any combination of the following nicknames: Bettina, Bitty Bets, Betsy-boo-boo, Chicka-B, and Chicken Little (the last one because of her dramatic hysterical crying as though the sky is falling, although there is nothing wrong...)

Any way, Chicken Little decided that she would go on a feeding binge during the early part of this week. Feeding binges mean that she eats for an hour, rests for 30 minutes, and then eats for another hour--around the clock. And by "rests" I mean that she may decide to stop eating long enough for me to use the rest room, feed her brother, and change her diaper. Maybe. Since wee Bets is so tiny, we indulge these binges.

It's a good thing I think she's cute...

Then, after a day of playing catch-up with laundry, Scott left for the weekend, and I solo-parented through Friday night and Saturday...

So, I kept the house from burning down, cuddled and fed babies, and managed to get everything prepped for Sunday.

All that to say...

On Sunday, I napped, grocery shopped, and hugged my husband for coming back. And that sums up the week.

So, no pics. No journals.

But rest assured everything at the Allison abode will settle back into normal chaos soon.

I have to go.

Betsy-boo-boo is howling for another snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment