Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Biblical Counseling Conference: Day 1 (or: How I Am Falling In Love All Over Again)


Lafayette, Indiana. 


This is where I am. 

I'm soaking in the wisdom of our God as gentle stewards are such selfless conduits if grace. 

I've already enjoyed so much. And I'm only entering day two!

I've learned that God didn't ignore the fear that comes from submission. And he has answers. 

I've learned that the goodnesses in this life are just tastes of the great banquet to come. 

I've learned that the incarnation of Christ, the fact He became a man should RADICALLY change my sanctification and quest for purity. 

I've learned that the power of the Holy Spirit transforms lives... Lives that look hopeless can be washed in glorious light and purity. What an encouragement to my own, tired, fighting-for-holiness heart. 

I am amazed at the wealth in God's Word. My imagination is fired and my appetite is insatiable. I can't wait for day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment