Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just as a "Head's Up"

Hello, readership! I would like to draw your attention to the following pages. Along the top of "Just Another Wife," you'll find some pages devoted to some (hopefully) enjoyable, and(sometimes) changing additions.

Just to kick things off, you could read Why Write? which details the purpose of this blog... I firmly believe that writing is both a skill and a gift, and while I'm not sure I have either, I do love it. Writing is one way in which I am seeking to bring glory to God.
Under the Yummies you'll find that week's latest culinary adventure. All culinary attempts can be found by clicking on the "Yummies" category on the left of this page, but the newest escapade is always on my "Yummies" page. I like yummies. And the word "yummies." It makes me feel like I'm feeding a chubby lil' kid. And who doesn't like chubby, kissable cheeks?

Our Story is growing. I'm adding to it bit-by-bit. Love stories are a weakness, and I believe I'm living one of the greatest ever written. Plus, it's a recording for posterity, since I was miserably bad at journal writing during dating/engagement. (I'm notoriously bad at journal writing in general, but I just keep buying them because I'm so in-love with nice bindings and the idea of future generations reading about my daily life.)

As for Passions, this one will be a revolving door, each week highlighting a different concern, passion, or ministry. My favorites may pop up more than once. I believe that American Christians, and perhaps women even more than men, like to cloister ourselves in our comfort and complacency. The bigness of our battle against evil is largely swept under our carefully selected oriental rugs. My goal is that my eyes, as well as yours, will be opened to bigger fights, bigger struggles, and bigger wars than who sang a solo in church this week.

Hope this helps as you explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment